You can upload scanned documents up to 10MB in size to the Supporting Documents page of your Portfolio.
Here are some scanning tips that will assist you with achieving the correct file size for uploading.
- Scan in black and white instead of in colour
- Please ensure that your target image is set to be either 8.5″x11″ or 8.5″x14″ to match the legal or letter page sizes
- Scan at a low resolution (150 dpi)
- If your documents are multiple pages: scan and upload each page individually
- Save your scanned files in the PDF format
Note: Other acceptable file formats include, [(*.GIF), (*.PNG), (*.BMP), (*.TIF), (*.JPEG) or (*.PDF)].