If you are unsure about which position category to choose when creating your account, start by doing a job search. To do so, you can navigate to our main website and click “Search Jobs”, here. From there, you can narrow the positions down that you may be interested in applying to. When you find a position you are interested in, create an account in the same position category as the job posting you are interested in.
We have included a general list below which outlines the job category that positions are usually created in, but this is subject to vary across different school boards.
Teachers, Principals & Superintendents
- Teachers (including Occasional/TTOC)
- Principals & Vice Principals
- Superintendents & Assistant Superintendents
- Directors of Instruction
- Chaplaincy Team Leaders (certified teacher)
ECE, EA/TA/ERW, Clerical, Custodians, etc.
- Educational Assistants/Teacher Assistants/Student Assistants/CYW
- Early Childhood Educators/RECE/DECE
- Educational Resource Worker(ERW)
- Trades, Custodians & Facilities
- Bus drivers
- Chaplaincy Team Leaders
Management & Professionals
- Human Resources
- OT, PT
- Psychologist & Social Workers
Note: School boards determine which position category a posting will be open to when creating the position, this is decided at their own discretion. For additional information, you can contact the school board’s Human Resources department directly.