If you are unsure about which position category to choose when creating your account, start by doing a job search. When you find a position you are interested in, create an account in the same position category as the job posting you are interested in.
We have included a general list below which outlines the job category that positions are usually created in, but this is subject to vary across different school boards.
Teachers, Principals & Superintendents
- Teachers (including Occasional/TTOC)
- Principals & Vice Principals
- Superintendents & Assistant Superintendents
- Directors of Instruction
- Chaplaincy Team Leaders (certified teacher)
ECE, EA/TA/ERW, Clerical, Custodians, etc.
- Educational Assistants/Teacher Assistants/Student Assistants/CYW
- Early Childhood Educators/RECE/DECE
- Educational Resource Worker(ERW)
- Trades, Custodians & Facilities
- Bus drivers
- Chaplaincy Team Leaders
Management & Professionals
- Human Resources
- OT, PT
- Psychologist & Social Workers
Note: School boards determine which position category a posting will be open to when creating the position, this is decided at their own discretion. For additional information, you can contact the school board’s Human Resources department directly.